Watch!

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Here's To The Future...With The Past In My Heart...

Been on YouTube for a little over seven years, give or take. I was originally making short horror films under the name Cedar Street Films. Now under Ghoulish Grin Films. I've had quite a time here on the best video streaming channel in the land. And this year in particular has been magnificent. I will always remember the old days, before Cedar Street Films. On my childhood block...Cedar Street. I made my first homemade videos there. Cedar Street Films was always a tribute to those younger years. It will always be the starting point. But now I move on. And I always look forward to moving on, whether it's a large leap or a small one. But I never forget what came before...

Thank you to my friends here on YouTube, Google +, and everyone else in GoogleLand. I wish you all success. And it doesn't have to be on a large scale. My success isn't. But the fact that I completed TWO feature films is something I'm quite proud of and surprised myself in just the accomplishment. You feel like doing something? Do it. I pray you can do it. I KNOW you can do it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment