Watch!

Monday, October 19, 2015

A Thank You To My Subscribers And Google + Friends...

In this month of October, I reached 100 subscribers. I was never really concerned about this but I always wanted to reach more people. I never really thought I would reach triple digits when it came to subscribers but this is how this year has been shaping up for me. Again I wish only for the best for others not having a great year like me. Hopefully if you think the year is not good for you, then here's to 2016. I have a feeling this year will be a good one for me as well. I have good things going for me with the channel and a push in this 2015 magic feels right.

Keep thinking positively my friends. Visualize what you want, think about it all the time, then do the work to get there. Make sure that goal isn't something ridiculous and out of reach. But if there's something you love...fight for it! Even if you don't reach your goal right away, keep working. I've been on YouTube for 7 plus years and 100 subscribers may not be much in the world of YouTube superstars, but I feel blessed that there are people out there that like what I'm producing. And I will keep making content for you all. And I hope you will all enjoy it.

Thank you, thank you for being here. For being my Google + family.


Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment